(509) 248-3440 Fax: (509) 249-4460
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Catie Valdez is one of those women who has no trouble being pregnant. But that doesn’t mean the past two years have been easy. Not by a longshot.Read More
Generations OB/GYN takes pride in providing top quality service to our patients in all areas. In addition to our providers, we have a staff of 16 support professionals that include administrative, medical, technical and billing specialists. We are dedicated to providing the best and most comprehensive health care to women in the Yakima Valley in all stages of their lives, from adolescence to senior maturity.
Generations OB/GYN History
Our practice has been an evolution of physicians with the same philosophy of attentive and compassionate care. They are dedicated to providing comprehensive, high quality medical and surgical services to women of all generations in the Yakima Valley. All of the physicians of Generations OB/GYN are members of the clinical faculty at the University of Washington.
- Dr. Roger Rowles and Dr. Kevin Harrington worked together since 1984. The result is strong and trusting professional relationship and a vision to improve the quality of obstetric and gynecologic care in the Yakima Valley.
- Dr. Anna Dufault joined the practice in 2006, bringing a similar philosophy of patient care, innovative ideas, and new surgical skills.
- Seana M. Moore, ARNP became part of Generations in 2008. Her clinical interests include both preventative health care as well as managing gynecological problems.
- Dr. Leslie McLemore, former Chief Resident at the University of Washington, joined the practice in 2010.
- The newest members of the team include Carly Ingalls, MD who joined the practice in 2016 and Lindsey Moore, ARNP who joined in March 2017.
- Generations became part of Virginia Mason Memorial in 2017.